
Every Sunday we got to Bobby's Grandparents for dinner. They always load us up with TONS of veggies from their garden. Tom (Bobby's grandpa) used to be a farmer so he has this huge amazing garden. Well we never quite know what to do with all those veggies so lately we have been making and canning salsa. It's a lot of fun and Bobby is the salsa king.







5 comments:
yum! I bet that salsa is good! How do you even know how to can food? Come teach me! How fun that would be!
I have to say that I take the cake of looking funny in the dance picture! How did I ever get a date in HS!
three things. 1: I'm glad you guys made a blog cause now we can stay updated. 2: let's go on a bike ride next week or 3: if you can't do that then let's do something else...would you want to go the utah vs. weber football game next sat?
Sounds like super fun! BRING ME SALSA!!!!!!!
Britt, Hi I love to hear that other people my age are canning also. I just finished peaches, huckleberry jam, apricot jam, and peach jam. It's kinda fun! I am glad you are blogging now! yea!
Post a Comment