During our trip to Reno Bobby and I took a little road trip to Lake Tahoe. We stopped in a cute little resort town called Truckee. We shopped on main street and loved the charm of this little town. We then continued on to Lake Tahoe. There were quite a few people out but no one was in the water. It was warm but not that warm. We couldn't believe all the awesome houses on the lake.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Lovin' your rock pictures! I can't believe how clear the water was, I bet it was beautiful. Did u get any good souvenirs?
That is the cutest town ever! I'll make a note to go and visit some day! Cute rock pictures!!
By the way...we have the same blog background! We must think alike!
Glad you had such a good trip. I've been to Truckee on the way to Cali but never Tahoe. Everyone says it is beautiful there. Enjoy your holiday decorating, see you on Sunday! Yay!
Post a Comment