Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone I hope hope you had a great Holiday season. We had a great and super busy time. Between work, puppies, family, and traveling I have had zero time to blog.  We had a very full and fun Christmas.  We spent Christmas Eve with my family in Wyoming and got to talk to Boone.  We then had lunch with Bobby's mom Sharon and Nancy, which is always super fun.  The we went to Fumi's for dinner.  When we got there the power was out.  Good thing my parents had gotten us a camping light.  We had to open our presents with flashlights.  It was a really great day and we loved seeing everyone. 

                                                           Bobby and Kolten playing Legos
                                                                               Kolby
                                                                My new golf set from Rob
                                                                      Susan and Terran
                                                                   Kaylee in my ski stuff

3 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

That picture of kolton is the BEST!

Marsha said...

Bobby is so patient with Kolten, their lego thing was cool.

Brooke Carroll said...

Hi Brittany, this is Brooke Carroll (used to be Cassity). I saw your blog on Beth's blog and wanted to say hi! You might not remember me from when we were little, but I know you know Nate, for sure! He says hello and hopes you guys are doing well. If you want to view our blog (it's private), my email address is bcass_crazybeautiful@yahoo.com. Just send me a blank email and I will invite you to our blog! We would love to hear from you! Take care, Nate and Brooke