My dad and I went to see Grandma Brady in the hospital today. She had another fall and broke her hip AGAIN! She had another surgery and is doing really well. We spent the day with Dell, Aron & Joy, and Grandpa. Those Brady boys are characters and gave the nurses a hard time. I did get to play a little Wii with my grandmas room mate. It was nice to see everyone even under not so fun circumstances.
Here are the Brady boys playing cards
Kaylee and Her "Tips"
My niece Kaylee is so much fun. Last time we were there we played easy bake oven and she did my nails. She is quite the little girl. When we were about half way done she says "I think you need tips this time" and proceeded to paint the top half of my nails a darker pink. She really is quite talented and entertaining.


3 comments:
Looks like everyone was having fun:) I am glad that you were able to go and visit Grandma, even if it is more for Grandpa than anyone. You were lucky to have the wii too!! Thanks for everything you and Bobby do with my kids, they love you for it you know:) Good Luck with the house, did you decide on a paint color yet?
Sorry I missed all the "fun" at the hospital today. You didn't even mention the sax-playing roomie dad told me about. Those Brady boys are fun - but who was keeping them under control? I know how they get!
Can't wait til you see Kaylee in her new glasses - she looks so cute.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma again..poor lady :( And Kaylee's Nail painting skills are great! I loved your Tips :)
Have you heard about your new house yet?
Post a Comment