Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We Love Sunny Days

Sunday was such a fun day. The sun was shining and the weather was so warm. We had a great time playing outside with our puppies. Lily and Dexter love to go to Fumi's because of her huge yard. They get to run and play without being on leashes. After dinner we went walking at Jordan River Parkway. It felt so nice to be outside. I can't wait for more warm weather. Bobby playing with the puppies


Us enjoying the warm weather


Lily looking pretty for the camera


Pregnancy update: I have been feeling much better! My morning sickness has all but gone away. We have our next Dr. appointment next week but don't find out the gender until the end of April. I am getting a little anxious to know who is in there. I am definitely showing at this point but I don't think I have felt the baby move yet. I think that will be exciting and a little freaky. Everyone is doing great.

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

What a fun day! I can't wait for summer too! Ya for you finally not being sick all the time! I bet that's nice for you :) I can't wait to meet your little baby! Keep me posted!!

Shane and Beth said...

Poor Dexter didn't get a picture of his own:( We are sooooo looking forward to summer too!! Looks like you had a great time.