Here is Baby's dresser/changing table
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Nursery Update
I can't help it... I am so excited about planning baby Tate's nursery. Our bedding came in yesterday and we had a great time setting it up to see what it will look like. Do you think the black crib and brown bedding work? My parents got us an AWESOME glider that I absolutely love. I am sure it will get plenty of use. I tried to practice my rocking technique on Dexter but he wasn't really cooperating. I am excited to pick out a color to paint his room (right now we are thinking green) and for all of the little details. Here are a few pictures of what we have going on so far.
Our glider- Thanks Mom & Dad!
Here is Baby's dresser/changing table
Here is Baby's dresser/changing table
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love it all. I love green!
Everything looks great so far! I love the glider, you will spend a lot of time sitting in it I bet. You will never get tired of holding and looking at your baby. I hope you get a cuddly one. I think the brown and black look great on the crib.Very classy, but sweet. I hope baby Tate never finds out about deer hunting. j/k
I love it so far! And the Glider is Awesome! And the Black and Brown look really good together! I'm so excited to see what baby tate looks like! So what is the name for him?
Thanks for the great weekend! THANK YOU BOBBY!!! I love everything that you have so far. Let me know when you, or should I say Bobby, is ready to paint and we can come and help for sure! I can't WAIT for him to get here:)
OHHHH- I Love it!!! Everything has turned out so cute so far!
Have we mentioned we love everything? So I have this great idea that for my second child and your second child we have a boy and you have a girl, then we can just swap everything. What do you think?!
Post a Comment