Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Fun

This weekend my family came to visit from WY. It's so fun to have a busy house. I had to work for a few hours on Saturday so my mom, sister, and kids went to Farm Country and the Museum. We had great weather. The guys went golfing for Father's Day. Bobby couldn't stop talking about what a good time he had. Here we are at Thanksgiving Point
One thing that is certainly different for me this summer is hauling around my little guy in my rapidly expanding stomach. It is past the point of a "baby bump" and more like a "baby mountain". Baby Tate moves a lot now and I can see my stomach shift with him when he rolls around. It's an alien feeling but pretty cool. We are now over 3/4 of the way done and can't wait to meet our little boy. I have been lucky June has been so cool. I am not looking forward to a hot July or August.

Here we are at 31 weeks. Hopefully we don't get much bigger.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

You look adorable! I wish I was back in Utah and lived closer to you.

Marsha said...

Now that's a baby bump! I'm still planning to come to your next appointment so we can ooooh and aahh over the heartbeat.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Wow you sure are growing bigger! You look so cute though! I'm glad you finally posted a picture! It's killing me that I am not there with you! My best friend is having a baby! I still can't believe it!

Chelsi said...

Yeah finally a baby belly picture. You look so cute! It feels like you couldn't grow anymore huh? But I am sure they will squeeze in a few more pounds to make us even more uncomfortable! haha Good luck with the next 8 weeks!!!

Janet said...

Brittany this is Kristy's Aunt Janet. I did not know you were pregnant!! Yeah!! congratulations!! You have the cutest pregnanat belly ever! :)