Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The Amazing Lora
I have to tell you how AMAZING Lora, the florist at Thanksgiving Point is. Not only is she such a kind and funny lady but she is super talented. She is the best! She came over and painted deer in Oliver's nursery and they couldn't be cuter. They totally make the room! Check out her creation. I couldn't be happier... Thanks Lora, Chelsi, and Lulu!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The room looks so cute. Those deer really do put on the finishing touches! Good job to the lady that did it! I bet you can't wait to show Oliver his room!
I can't wait to see them! Kaylee thinks they look great:) Thanks for helping Kaylee have such a fun trip, she is so lucky to have such a fun Nana and Auntie!!!
Thanks for inviting me to visit this week. I had a great time and Kaylee did too. She's still talking about the pool - can you believe I actually got in? Baby's room is so cute, and very unique - just like he will be. :)
UMMMMM- Pretty Much LOVE IT!!! So dang cute! I can't wait to come see it in person- she is so incredable!
Post a Comment