At 8:09am on August 26th at we welcomed Oliver Bryant Tateoka into the world. He weighed 7.8 pounds and was 21 inches long. He is such a good baby! We are so excited he is finally here and a part of our family.
Oliver actually weighed 7 lb. 7.8 oz but they rounded it up to 7 lb. 8 oz for the record books.
We think that is a perfect size and we think he is perfect too.
Just a couple minutes old here, and what a handsome boy already.
Daddy on diaper duty
Ready to go home


11 comments:
Congrats! Glad everybody is healthy and well. Dad's little golfing buddy, you can already tell. We are excited to see your little family soon.
CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you that little Oliver is out and about. He couldn't be a cuter baby, good job on him! I have to tell you though, I am absolutely jealous that you had Oliver early, I'm dying with this whole pregnancy thing. Hopefully soon enough. I can't wait to see your cute baby in real life. Good luck with everything Britt!!!!
Congrats! Jeff told me a few days ago and showed me the picture you had sent when he was born! I think you will be great parents!
This is Jeff's sister Melanie by the way.
Congrats I am so excited for you! I wish we were there and could come and see little Oliver (or Ollie is that a nickname you will use?) Maybe next week if we have time or if you plan on going to the Valley over Labor day...although I don't know if you have any plans that early with a newborn!
Good luck and hopefully we can see you soon!
p.s. I need you to get a facebook account!
He is such a DOLL!!! Good work Mommy!
We absolutely can't get enough of our little Ollie!! He is such a sweet perfect little boy. Motherhood is a very rewarding thing that I am sure you have experienced already....WELCOME!!! You and Bobby both will be great parents:) We love you all and can't wait to see you again on Tues!!
Congrats, that is so awesome, he is a handsome little man. I hope you guys are feeling well and getting settled in. There are so many exciting adventures ahead, good luck!
You are so lucky! He is so cute!! I am so happy for you..I still can't believe that you actually have a baby! WOW!! I can't wait to come and meet the little man! You guys are going to be wonderful parents!! LOVE YOU!!
PS. Love the picture of him in the car-seat! He is making the cutest face ever! I just want to kiss those cheeks!
It was fun to see you all today. You will have to post pics of Oliver on almost a daily basis so we can keep up! I miss him already.
Post a Comment