This morning Oliver, Lily, and Dexter were sleeping so I hopped in the shower. When I got out Oliver was still sleeping but Dexter was on my bed armed with a ink pen in his mouth! He had drawn all over our comforter with the pen. HE IS A DOG!!! Seriously! Who's dog does that? He knew he was in trouble when I saw him and he promptly ran out of the room.
Sleeping through the incident


5 comments:
Dexter is trying to tell you he is jealous of Ollie.
That is so funny!! Just wait until Ollie is old enough to get ahold of one of those suckers.....remember what happened to me not that long ago?:)
p.s. Can't WAIT to see Ollie!!!
I just about died laughing when I read this- too funny! If you think this is bad just wait until Ollie dosen't sleep through it any more :) See you Thursday!
Seems to me you have a terrible-two-year-old and a newborn all at the same time!
LOL My dog would do that!!
Post a Comment