Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ollie Update

Oliver is getting so big! He can smile now and is such a happy baby. He still loves to cuddle and I hope he doesn't grow out of that too soon. He has had a lot of fun "playing" with his cousins. He started daycare this week while I went back to work. He gets to do some really fun things there and the people are so nice. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Smiling at Bobby after his bath
Napping with Mom


Kolten with Oliver in their Halloween outfits (thanks Nana)

Kaylee with Oliver- she is such a GREAT helper!

I just liked this picture of Kolby

4 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh he is getting so big! But getting cutier everyday! Love that smile!

Marsha said...

Yay - an update I've been waiting! Gotta love that smile. And you're welcome for the Halloween outfit. :)

Shane and Beth said...

lol! That pic of Kolby was pretty zombie-ish!! We love getting to see you guys and are always looking forward to our next visit! Glad Ollie is doing well at daycare...what a relief for you to know he is ok!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love this!! So glad I get to see what you guys are up to. Looks like life is treating you very well. Your little one is SO CUTE!!! Wish I could meet him! Miss you!