Can you believe how much your life has changed since Oliver arrived? His blessing had such a special spirit, he is a very lucky little boy to have you and Bobby for parents and family on both sides who love him so much. Thanks for a fun weekend!!
Bobby did such an amazing job on Ollies blessing! You guys are great parents. I am so glad that we were able to be there for it. I LOVE the first pic of Ollie....sooooo cute!
Brittany- Your little boy is darling! Congrats! I haven't had a chance to see you since you had him, so sorry for the late contact. Hope to see you soon at work.
Bobby and I met in 2005 in Salt Lake City. We were married the summer of 2006. We have two beautiful children. Oliver joined our family August 26th 2009 and Grace joined our family in May. Life doesn't get much better than this!
4 comments:
cute. That picture of you and Oliver is just beautiful. I hope you get that framed!
Can you believe how much your life has changed since Oliver arrived? His blessing had such a special spirit, he is a very lucky little boy to have you and Bobby for parents and family on both sides who love him so much. Thanks for a fun weekend!!
Bobby did such an amazing job on Ollies blessing! You guys are great parents. I am so glad that we were able to be there for it. I LOVE the first pic of Ollie....sooooo cute!
Brittany-
Your little boy is darling! Congrats! I haven't had a chance to see you since you had him, so sorry for the late contact. Hope to see you soon at work.
Post a Comment