This year for Halloween we went to my friend Stephanie's house. She had lots of yummy goodies and kicked my butt at Wii bowling. Oliver went as a penguin and we all had a great time.
I can't believe how big Oliver is getting and sooooo stinkin cute!! It feels like forever since we have seen him!! He makes a very cute penguin:) What were you and Bobby;)
Bobby and I met in 2005 in Salt Lake City. We were married the summer of 2006. We have two beautiful children. Oliver joined our family August 26th 2009 and Grace joined our family in May. Life doesn't get much better than this!
6 comments:
I can't believe how big Oliver is getting and sooooo stinkin cute!! It feels like forever since we have seen him!! He makes a very cute penguin:) What were you and Bobby;)
Just the cutest little penguin ever!! Glad you had fun!!
The cutest penguin i've ever seen!
Oh he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Did you dress up? Sounds like fun!
Oh what a cute penguin. He is growing so fast!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment