Tuesday, April 27, 2010

13.1

Bobby, Beth, Dad, and I ran 13.1 miles on Saturday. I still can't believe that we ran a 1/2 marathon! We trained for a long time and it paid off. We had a great run! The course was great and the weather couldn't have been better. It was so nice to have a running buddy (thanks Beth).


4 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

Great Job guys!! Let try and keep up the good work and look forward to our triathlon this summer;)

Becky E said...

I am so proud of you! I talk big, but I don't know if I could ever do it! Good job!

Marsha said...

Way to be Britt - I can't believe you ran for 2.5 hours without walking. You look so fit right now - Bobby is a lucky man for sure.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Great Job! You are a brave women! You look Fantastic too! And Thanks for dinner this week!