Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vacation

I love vacation! We went to Steamboat Springs, Colorado for our annual Bryant family reunion. We had such a great time. We hiked, biked, ran, ate, shopped, and had a blast exploring Steamboat. One of my favorite activities was riding a gondola to the top of the mountain to have lunch. We also had a great time on the alpine slide. It was great to spend time with everyone. Can't wait until next year!

My dad on our hike
Shane, Beth, Kolten, Kaylee, and Kolby at the waterfall


Shane, Beth, Kolby, and Rebecca
Breanna, Calvin, Mamma, Bill, and Becky
Becca and Breanna on the alpine slide
Me and Ollie on the Gondola

Kolten, Kolby, and Kaylee

3 comments:

Janet said...

Brittany your little boy is soooo cute and you look awesome!!!

Marsha said...

I agree - what a fantastic time we had! I liked all of it too, but best of all spending time with our family that keeps getting bigger and bigger!I loved walking and biking down at the river, and forcing myself to go down the alpine slide.

Ollie is at such a cute age, and he was sure a good boy on vacation!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the waterfall pictures!