
Happy 29th birthday to my awesome husband Bobby! He really is an amazing husband, father, and person. He is truly a kind and funny person and a lot of fun to live with. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. He is thoughtful in ways that I never expect. He does all of the things around the house that he knows I hate to do. Not to mention that he is so handsome and charming, he makes me fall in love with him all of the time. He is such a great father too. He has no problem getting up with Ollie in the middle of the night or changing the worst of the diapers. He can even laugh off a full on puke attack without even flinching. It is so fun to watch him entertain Oliver. No one could do a better job of leading our family. For all of these reasons and a zillion (yes zillion) more. We love you Bobby! Happy Birthday.


2 comments:
I love the picture of your two handsome men. Hope Bobby had a great birthday - next year will be a big one!
Happy Birthday Bobby! 29! We got closer to 30 no matter how hard we try to stop it!!
Post a Comment