My little man is 18 months! He is developing quite the little personality. He is so much fun. I can't believe he is getting so old. He is very independent but is also a mamas boy. I can totally see the terrible twos on the horizon. He loves cuddle and watch his favorite movie Ice Age 3. I have seen it about a million times. He lays on my bed with his hands behind his head in total relaxation. It is too funny. He is still very verbal and loves to rough house with his dad. Oliver really is the most amazing little guy. I am so lucky he is mine!
His signature pose

He LOVES slides
Opening Valentine's Day Presents from Nana and Papa
On another note- I have made it to my third trimester! Yay!


2 comments:
How could that cute little face EVER be a terrible two?
He could honestly be one of the cutest little guys around! His attitude cracks me up! I am so glad you got this in a pic- classic!
Post a Comment