I can't believe a whole year has gone by since we all ran the Thanksgiving Point 1/2 Marathon. A lot has changed since last year. Beth had Karter in November and I am just 1 month away from having Grace. I was feeling a little nostalgic not being able to run this year. Bobby did the 1/2 again and did really well. He really didn't train very much at all so I was super impressed with his race skills. Dad, Beth, and Alayna all did the 5k. I can't believe how great Beth looks, remember she just had a baby! Check her out! We all got a good laugh out of my Dad's race number. Great job everyone! Can't wait until next year.
Bobby crossing the finish line
Way to go #69!
Alayna and Beth don't even look like they broke a sweat

So proud of my man
Ollie playing with Kolten and Kolby before we met the runners

Ollie was worn out by 9am


2 comments:
Thanks for posting! I wish you could have raced with us too!! Next year.....
p.s. Bobby does have some mad racing skillz lol!!
You should figure out how to play We are the Champions when viewing this post. Good job everybody!
Post a Comment