Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bobby's New Office

This is Bobby's office with his new furniture. He get's sworn in on October 23rd and then he will be a "real lawyer". I am so proud of him! I am such a lucky girl.








5 comments:

Josh and Alayna said...

Hey this is Alayna and Josh, just wanted to say cute blog and nice office Bobby. Good job on all your hard work and we hope SL is treating you guys well.

Yeffy said...

what are you looking at on the ol' computer? draw any honest abe's lately??? We are very excited for you both. Congrats again Bobby!!

Melanie said...

Yeah..Brittany will have no idea who I am..but Bobby will..your blog is cute! Looks like you are doing good. This is Jeff's sister Melanie..by the way!

Marsha said...

Bobby's office makes me want to sue somebody just so I can sit in. Really though, we are so proud of you Bobby!

Shane and Beth said...

Bobby, you look so professional:) We are proud of you and hope your big weekend goes well. Hope you guys have fun at the movies.