Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hiking

Saturday after work Bobby and I decided to go on a drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon. We wanted to take a look at the ski resorts and go on a little hike. We really don't know anywhere to go hiking so we just had our eyes peeled for a trailhead sign. We found one and just decided to try it out. It ended up taking us to this cute little waterfall. It turned out to be a great hike!















Here I am at the top of the waterfall. We climbed these rocks to get up here. Bobby was so afraid that I was going to slip and fall.







4 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

Looks like you guys had a great hike. I bet it was exciting to find the waterfall too:) Hope you have a great weekend, too bad you can't come trick-or-treating with us:(

Kristy & Miguel said...

Fun...you guys are so adventrous!

Blackhursts said...

that hike is called donut falls. it's like one mile and really pretty? we sometimes take the kids there for my work. i can't believe you hiked up the rocks to the top!

Marsha said...

Just a happy birthday message for my little girl. After 25 years we still can't get enough of you. You turned out great and are a wonderful daughter and person - Happy Birthday Britt!