Thursday, October 23, 2008

Congratulations Bobby

At 12:00pm today Bobby was sworn in and is now officially an attorney. Rob, Fumi, Sharon, Nancy, and I came out to support him.  The ceremony took place at the Salt Palace.  Afterwards we went and had lunch at Simply Thai with Bobby's co-workers.   We had a great day and are so happy to finally be done.  Thanks to everyone for their support.  Great job Bobby!  I am so proud of you and all of your hard work.





































5 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

Hip-hip-hooray!!! Way to go Bobby! I bet both of you are super excited to be ending one chapter of your lives and starting a new one. You will do a great job Bobby. We love you guys.

Marsha said...

Bobby - congratulations on you big day! What an accomplishment.

Cassie said...

Wow that is awesome!

Melanie said...

Great job Bobby!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Congrats! So it's offical now! Very exciting!