
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I Looked Out the Window...
We woke up this morning and were laying in bed wondering what to do with the day. Should we go on a bike ride this afternoon? We looked out the window and low and behold there is three inches of snow on the ground. The first snow of the year and I am SO not ready for it. Sure there are things I love about the snow like skiing, drinking hot chocolate, and wearing cozy clothes. There are also things I loathe about snow such as: slick roads, waiting for the car to warm up, cold toes, and that little pelty snow that stings. Well, ready or not the snow is here.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Nice try, that is nothing compared to our snow! I am not ready for winter yet either, good thing it is supposed to warm up again:) We are looking forward to coming this weekend. Love ya
THAT'S supposedly Utah's "best snow on Earth?!" Is it good to be back in Utah for the winter? Which do think has worse winters, Chicago or Salt Lake? I will see you on Friday. Yipee!
Ok to quote Beth Thats Nothing. We got al ton of snow and I was so depressed about it! I'm not ready to be stuck in the valley the whole winter!! But I was thinking that Me and Miguel will come up there and we can go to some haunted houses! Let me know if you want to! Love you
Post a Comment