
The Twilight movie is finally here. I went to see it Saturday with Mom, Beth, and Breanna. I really liked it. Yes, there are a few things left out that I wish would have been in the movie like the blood typing stuff. I also missed getting to know Bella's sarcastic side and a little more romancing between the two. Edward was better than I expected. Jacob was the surprise hottie... can't wait to see more of him (not necessarily his character). I thought Alice was adorable but Rosalee wasn't my favorite. I am so excited they are moving forward with New Moon. Thanks to Mom and Breanna for arguing the differences between the movie and book and to Beth for putting up with us.


2 comments:
Ya for Twilight! I have to say I am looking forward to seeing it for a second time...maybe it will be better the more times I see it! Well i hope you have fun in Reno! I hope to see you soon..it's been too long!!
After having time to think about it, I think I will give Twilight about a 7 out of ten. It was definitely "teenish" but that is the intended audience and I get that. Some of the acting was lame (James in particular - sorry Britt and Annie) and the more I think about the sparkly part the more I think it just looked like weird sweat. It needed to be way more sparkly. But, what a fun way to spend time with my daughters and get away from the real world for a couple hours!
Post a Comment