Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bummer

I have some bad news. Bobby was making hummus the other day in the blender and managed to get it all over the kitchen and himself. I thought it was so funny and went to the get camera and... nothing. It quit working. Our camera is broken! I changed the batteries, turned it off and on, and nothing happened. What a bummer.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

That sucks about the camera! Your golf clubs are really cute! Mine are kind of girly green/blue, but I like your color better!

Yeffy said...

that would have been fun to see. We need to have another Guitar Hero party or mario cart.

Shane and Beth said...

It's about stinkin time!!! But now what are we going to do about your camera? I wonder what happened? Where was I when Kaylee had all your stuff on? How was your trip to the park with Lil and Mert?:) You should come to MV this weekend!

Marsha said...

What about the camera before this camera?! This just won't do, I can't go for more than a week without either seeing you in person or a pic at the very least! It's a mom thing.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Ok first of all...what the heck is Humus? The sound of it kinda makes me gag a little! Sorry about your camera....but now you have a good excuse to get a really nice one!