Tuesday, March 24, 2009

17 Weeks

We had our 17 week appointment today.  We are so happy because everything looks great.  We heard a healthy heartbeat and everything measured normal.  We got to schedule our ultrasound for next time.  Yay! We can't wait for April 21st!  I am supposed to start feeling the baby move between weeks 18 and 20.  I don't really know what I am feeling for so wish me luck on that one.  I am feeling very large but our Dr. said I am still pretty small.  I couldn't believe that one.   I guess I just have getting HUGE to look forward to.

PS. I broke my camera AGAIN... 

6 comments:

Cassie said...

yeah I am so excited to find out what you are having!!

Not that you asked for advice, but as for the kicks I think I could feel them and didn't realize it at first that early with Jordan. Later you will really be able to tell for sure though! It is hard to tell at first, kind of like butterflies. When he or she kicks you in the ribs you will know, but hopefully that won't be for a few weeks or months as they get way squished in there!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Ok So you better call me the day you find out what your having! I refuse to find out from your blog!!! And how do u keep breaking your camera? You Klutz! haha J/K! So did you get all the water cleaned up in your apt? I'm so glad you have a healthy baby and that your healthy too! Love ya

Shane and Beth said...

I am thinking of you today. I hope everything goes well with your house. We are counting down the days too until we find out what you are having. Every time I get off the phone with you Kaylee asks if you found out yet:) Oh, and by the way, you are going to need A camera soon!! Maybe you should wear the wrist strap or something?!!:) Love ya!

Chelsi said...

Yeah! i am so happy that your baby is healthy!!! It is my favorite thing to hear the heart beating. Its a magical sound!!! I'm excited to hear what you are having....I'm feeling like maybe a girl for you????

Yeffy said...

Becca guesses a Boy!

Steph said...

Brittany!!! I am so glad we reconnected! How exciting about the baby, I can't believe we are only like 6 weeks apart!!! How fun. Can't wait to hear what you are having! You are looking as beautiful as always and I am so glad you are loving UT! Miss you girl!