Bobby painting the living room
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Painting
We have some good news! We closed on our condo last Thursday and got our keys on Friday. Our condo has 3 bedrooms and is located in Daybreak. We really like the neighborhood and are excited to finally own something. We (and by we I mean Bobby and his mom) painted the whole condo except for the baby's room. We will wait until we know if baby Tate is a boy or girl before we paint that room. I had the very important task of bringing the painters food. They did a great job!

Bobby painting the living room
Here is the kitchen all taped up
Bobby painting the living room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so exciting! I can't wait to find out what you are having too!
From what I can see of the place it looks great! i'm so happy for you...it's so exciting to have a place to call your own! What a great way to start out your family :)
Post a Comment