Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Shower

Today the lovely ladies at work threw me my first baby shower! We had lunch at the Trellis Cafe and then I got to open my fabulous gifts. All of the cute presents made me want to have Oliver now! It was so fun to chat during lunch. I work with such a fun group!

Here to celebrate are Baby Kate, Becky, Hillary (missing from picture), Brooke, Chelsi, Kat, Mo, Jessica, Pam (taking the picture), Lorraine, Me, Steph, and Baby Garrett!

Kat made her famous sugar cookies for favors- they are the best!


These are the centerpieces Chelsi did and the invitation that Steph made! Thanks girls!
Here I am with one of my many awesome gifts. Thanks guys! I had such a great time!

4 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

How fun!! I didn't know that was coming up so quickly! I can't wait to see everything!!

Kristy & Miguel said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait for your wyoming shower!!

Marsha said...

What an elegant setting. I'm glad you got so many great things. We are looking forward to your Wyoming shower on Saturday - babies need a lot of stuff so I'm glad you are getting a triple dose of showers. Enjoy every minute!

The Henries said...

That was so much fun- I am glad everything turned out so well- I could not have planned it better myself- LOL! I am way excited for you and baby Tate!