Oliver had his 2 week check up on Wednesday. He passed his hearing test and is looking great. He now weighs 8.3 pounds! He still sleeps most of the time but is now awake for a little while too. I am loving being home with him. He does the cutest little things that make us laugh. I couldn't have imagined how it felt to be a mom. It really is amazing how much you can love someone you just met. He is such an amazing little guy. Here are a few pictures from this week.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow, is he his Fathers son or what! He looks just like Daddy. Cute Cute
so dang cute!
Thanks for the darling pics of our little guy. I can't believe I may actually have to go a week without seeing him. :( I love the black and white one - very serene. I'm glad his check-up went well!
I can't believe how cute his is!! His pictures are darling. I am glad that he is doing well and I can't wait to see him again and love him up!!
I love the black & white pic- sooo cute! He is such a doll, I hope you are doing well too- we miss you!
What a great little family you have! New babies are great. Hope you are doing great and loving this time!Congrats!!!
Oh he just keeps getting cutier everyday! I am glad he had a good check up! And You dogs are so funny with the pen! At least they didn't draw all over Oliver!
Post a Comment