As an early Mother's Day present Bobby got me this cute little seat for Oliver so he can go on bike rides with us. We all had such a great time and Ollie looks so cute in his little helmet!
Bobby and I met in 2005 in Salt Lake City. We were married the summer of 2006. We have two beautiful children. Oliver joined our family August 26th 2009 and Grace joined our family in May. Life doesn't get much better than this!
5 comments:
too cute!!! I love that it is finally getting warm enough to be outside.
oh my heck- that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i love that boy- what a doll!
That is sooooo cute!! Are you a nervous to have him on with you? You better not wreck!!
Ollie, Nana will bring her bike this summer and we will go for a ride. You are getting to be such a big boy.
I love it! He is so adorable!
Post a Comment