Ollie is standing! He is loving standing up (assisted of course). He is getting to be such a big boy. It makes me a little sad to see my little man growing up. He is so much fun!
WOW Ollie - you are getting so big! I hope to see you soon (and your parents as well:) Happy first Mother's Day Britt - you are doing a great job being Oliver's mom!
Bobby and I met in 2005 in Salt Lake City. We were married the summer of 2006. We have two beautiful children. Oliver joined our family August 26th 2009 and Grace joined our family in May. Life doesn't get much better than this!
5 comments:
What???!!! I cant believe it! That is sooooo fun!!!!! It wont be long now and he will be into everything;)
WOW Ollie - you are getting so big! I hope to see you soon (and your parents as well:) Happy first Mother's Day Britt - you are doing a great job being Oliver's mom!
Peyton tried pulling herself up today it shocked me! Hey congrats on running your race you guys - you are awesome!
He is growing to fast and I haven't ever seen him in person yet!!
Wow! He is growing to fast!
Post a Comment