Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you had a great holiday. We had a great time in Reno this weekend. It was my first time in Reno and it was so much fun. It was great seeing everyone and hanging out at Lisa's house. Lisa made a great Thanksgiving dinner. We spent a lot of time in the casinos. Bobby played craps with his dad while I stuck to the penny machines. Bobby and I went on a few little road trips which was really fun too (more about that later). Here are a few pictures from our trip. Thanks for being such a wonderful host Lisa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Fun times! Remember learning how to play craps in math classes? I can't remember how to though...I just stick to 21!
I can't wait to hear all about your trip. It looks like you guys had fun! I am still working on getting you Kolby's pictures. I will get them to you soon. Hope you have a great week.
OhI so glad you had a good Time! I want to hear all about it!
Post a Comment