Meet Lily and Dexter our new puppies! They are 8 week old Shih Tzus. Lily is the black and white girl and Dexter is all black. They are so fun and a great addition to our family. More pictures to come!
My 2 new grand-dogs are so cute! That makes 5 now, outnumbering the human grand-kids. I think Lily looks like a panda. I will try not to show her favoritism. :)
How are you enjoying puppy parenthood? They really are very cute puppies and couldn't have better parents! I just know that it won't be long until you give in and they are sleeping in the middle of you and Bobby:)
Bobby and I met in 2005 in Salt Lake City. We were married the summer of 2006. We have two beautiful children. Oliver joined our family August 26th 2009 and Grace joined our family in May. Life doesn't get much better than this!
4 comments:
Oh they are so cute! Welcome to the world of owning 2 puppies! Good Luck :)
My 2 new grand-dogs are so cute! That makes 5 now, outnumbering the human grand-kids. I think Lily looks like a panda. I will try not to show her favoritism. :)
How are you enjoying puppy parenthood? They really are very cute puppies and couldn't have better parents! I just know that it won't be long until you give in and they are sleeping in the middle of you and Bobby:)
I think it's time for a new post! Don't get me wrong I love looking at your adorable puppies...but I want to see christmas pictures!
Post a Comment