Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun

This Easter my Mom and sister Breanna came to visit. It was a fun laid back weekend. We went exploring our new neighborhood by walking all along the trails. We went shopping, to the movies, and out to eat. We also just hung out and watched movies at our condo. It is so nice to be close to family so they can come and visit. I am sure it will be our last Easter where we get to just sit back and relax!


Me, Mom, and Breanna- yes I know I am getting HUGE!

5 comments:

bevans said...

the pics of your house look cute! I want to see more with you all moved in! Cute preggers also!

Marsha said...

Thanks for a fun weekend! Too bad we didn't get to see that other movie... (yet:)


p.s. the camera adds 10 lbs.

Shane and Beth said...

we really missed everyone while we were gone! We can't wait to see you hopefully Sat!!! Kaylee is REALLY wanting to see your "watermellon" belly:)

Kristy & Miguel said...

Look at you looking all cute and prego! I love love love it!

Natali Jolley said...

Hey there old friend! This is your neighbor Natali. I found your blog through Josh and Alayna's via Beth and Shanes. I'm kinda a blog stalker! Anyway, I wanted to say hi and Congrats on the baby. Breanna is so grown up. I am shocked. Plus, really cool thing, my little sister just saw your lil bro the other day. She is in Alaska touring with her BYU-I choir and she ran into Boone after a concert. Crazy huh! We need to catch up someday. Good Luck and check out our blog if you want. www.jolleyjolleys.blogspot.com