Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I Heart Boys
We are having a BOY! I am so excited. We had our ultrasound this morning and found out we are having a little boy and he is doing great. I am so happy he is healthy. It was so fun too see all of his little parts and see how he is developing. He is measuring exactly to his due date (August 31st). I really didn't care if we had a boy or girl but was a little surprised it was a boy. I think I would have been surprised if it was a girl too. It's just so exciting to know who is hanging out with me all day. I am excited for Bobby too. I know he will be such a great dad and have a great time with his son. Now I can finally start planning my nursery and get mentally prepared for all that lies ahead. It's going to be such a fun (and hot) summer getting ready for him. We already love him so much and are so grateful he was sent to us. We really are so lucky. Seeing our baby boy today was amazing and definitely worth the wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yay! That is so exciting!! I like boys too and think they are pretty fun. You'll have lots of fun. They have some cute cute stuff out there lately clothes and nursery wise I have been noticing that I am so jealous of that they didn't have when mine were little baby's!
YEAH! Baby Boys ROCK! I have LOVED shopping for my little man. i am so excited for you!
Oh boy! We are so happy you and baby Tate had great check-ups today. You will love having a son - I have a momma's boy and have loved every minute (OK; well almost every minute). I remember loving the smell of his sweaty little head.
Yeah! Congrats to you guys! Breda will just have to make friends with a boy then.
I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment