Thursday, September 3, 2009

1 Week Old

Oliver is 1 week old. He is such a good boy. He mostly sleeps but now is awake for short periods throughout the day... and quite a bit last night...yawn. We are still getting used to having our little guy around. My mom stayed with us the fist few nights so that was a big help. Beth also came and walked us through his first bath. FYI- he does not like bath time. I think the neatest thing is seeing Bobby be such an incredible dad. Bobby is the one who gets up with him at night (I do have to feed him). He had never changed a diaper until Ollie arrived but has become an expert in a short amount of time. I am so lucky to have such an amazing little family.
Oliver hanging out with mom
Sleepy with dad
Such a cute boy!
I loved this face he was making

4 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

You are lucky to have such a good husband and healthy little boy!! I love the pics, especially the last one! He looks like he is either thinking really hard.....or getting ready to, well you know....get a new outfit on:)

Marsha said...

Love those chubby cheeks.

The Henries said...

He is such a beautiful little guy! Congrats again!!! Now quit screwing around and get back to work- we miss you!!!

Kristy & Miguel said...

he is so cute! I m so glad i finally got to meet the little guy. It was so good to see you and bobby as well!