Our little man is 5 months old. He is a big talker and will go on and on about whatever he is thinking. He has started eating baby food and so far HATES peas and likes sweet potatoes. He thinks everything is so funny and laughs all the time. We love his chubby cheeks!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh I love that he is the cutest thing ever!! Happy 5 Months!
he is just so precious!
Brittany-
Your little boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter! He is adorable! Aren't they so much fun? Hopefully I will get to see you at work soon, it's been MONTHS since I have worked!
I love his chubby cheeks too;) Glad that he is liking the sweet taters a little better than the peas.....i wouldn't like those things either!!!
He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 5 months. Good luck with eating!
He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him again!
Oliver looks like he could be on that commercial for e-trade in the top picture. I am just waiting for him to start talking.
Post a Comment