Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Holidays

We had such a great and busy Christmas this year. It was so great to spend a lot of time with our families. I thought we had taken tons of pictures but when I downloaded them I was sadly mistaken. Bobby got and Ipod and I got a Kitchenaid! Oliver was spoiled rotten with lots of toys and clothes. It was so fun to have Christmas with him. Here are a few highlights:

Here is Ollie with Santa. He did such a good job not screaming! (just wait, I know)
Here is Oliver opening his stocking Christmas morning
He got a walker from his Mimi that he absolutely loves.
We had a polka dot and stripes party in Wyoming that was so fun. We played Twister and Bunko and had a great dinner.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Glad you enjoyed your holidays. I love the pic of Oliver and his stocking. He actually looks like he knows what's going on!

Becky E said...

Kate has that same walker! It is a mom's best friend! he will really love it as he gets bigger and cruises around!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Ya fun! My favorite picture is of Oliver in his walker with the dog hat on! Priceless!