Oliver is 4 months old! I can't believe it. He laughs and coos makes such funny faces. He can roll over (well, he has done it once). He gets to start eating rice cereal but hasn't quite figured it out yet. He is such a sweet little guy and still makes things really easy on us. Here are his stats:
Weight 13.34 pounds 18 percentile
Length 24.21 inches 23 percentile
Head 16.9 inches 64 percentile


3 comments:
Ollie - it looks like you don't love your cereal. Maybe you will like it as soon as you figure out how to swallow it. :)
His stats appear to be Bradyish at the moment - big head, little body. But they sure are beautiful kids!
I am so glad that I finally got to see him in person! He is a very handsome little man. Beautiful eyes and really cute cheeks! :)
Glad to hear he is liking his cereal a little better these days! Can't wait to see him again and hopefully be well enough to hold him!!!
Post a Comment